Privacy and Cookies policy
Information on personal data processing in Property Apart
Property Apart makes every effort to ensure that guests' data are processed in accordance with the highest security standards, in accordance with the general regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 04.05.2016) (hereinafter referred to as "RODO").
1. The administrator of your personal data is Property Apart based in Wrocław.
2. You can contact the administrator of personal data protection by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The purpose of processing is:
- handling of inquiries submitted by electronic means - pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) RODO - consent of the data subject;
- reservation of a hotel room - pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) RODO - consent of the data subject;
- execution of a hotel service contract - pursuant to Art. 6.1.b RODO - in order to conclude the contract;
- ensuring security of persons and property in the hotel by means of video monitoring, collecting the telephone number of the person using the hotel service, collecting data of hotel guests on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) of RODO;
- in order to fulfill the legal obligation (issue of an invoice documenting the service) - pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) RODO
4. personal data will be stored for the period specified in the law, and in the case of data collected on the basis of consent until its cancellation.
5. the data obtained from the monitoring are deleted maximum 30 days after their registration.
6. The recipients of personal data may be:
- provider of the reservation platform for hotel services (if the reservation is received through the reservation portal);
- the provider of the application used to manage hotel reservations (concerns persons who made the reservation, are a party to the contract for hotel services and accompanying persons);
- entities entitled to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations;
- a security company and a provider of solutions for monitoring the facility in the scope of the established image.
7. You have the right to access the content of the data, to correct it, the right to transfer the data, and the right to receive copies of personal data processed by Aparthotel. Moreover, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, to demand that their processing be limited or deleted.
8. if you find that your personal data is being processed illegally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PODO)
9. providing personal information is voluntary, although it is necessary to make a reservation for a stay and hotel service.
10. your data will not be profiled.
11. Aparthotel takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable laws, to ensure maximum protection of our Clients' personal data.
12. the Administrator uses one type of form within the Site:
13. Cookies file policy:
- Aparthotel reserves the right to change, modify or amend this policy at any time.